Tuesday, June 19, 2007

# 7: Technology

I'm afraid the Flickr and tags, groups, etc. just went over my head. I do appreciate the technology that is available to share photos. I don't have a digital camera or a scanner but I did take a look at the Picasa site. We have limited technology here at home. I have two book discussion groups to read and prepare for here at home so I have to limit my time exploring any technology other than any that will help me make the most of the time that I do have. I wasn't able to open the podcast which I'm sure would have helped me understand this week's "thing."

1 comment:

James said...

I think your first two sentences in this post are great.

There is this great new tool (flickr) and you've determined that you would use it simply to share photos.

As with many technologies, they can do 1000s of things, the trick is finding out how to use it to do the 2 or 3 things that you want. :)